Our manufactured home “point of sale” program provides a comprehensive Homeowners Special Form policy for the manufactured housing industry. Targeted for manufactured homes that are 20 years old or newer, the Homeowners Special Package Form 3 includes dwelling coverage, personal liability, personal property, additional living expense, other structures, and third party medical payments. A highlight of this product is the optional flood endorsement, which mirrors coverage you would find through the NFIP for residential properties. This coverage can be added to the policy for an additional flood premium.
- Homeowners Form (HO-3) Special for Owner Occupied Homes / Dwelling Form (DP-3) for tenant occupied homes.
- Coverage for personal property, other structures, additional living expense, personal liability and third party medical payments
- Flood, wind and earthquake coverage available
- Available in 50 states on a Surplus Lines basis, and includes coverage where some policies do not, such as wind/flood coverage in coastal areas and brushfire in hazard areas
- $500 deductible standard
- $300 minimum policy writing premium
- Online rate, quote, bind policy issuance platform through Salesforce.com. Access to quoting is currently provided through exclusive broker/agent partnerships.
- $500,000 maximum insurable Coverage A - Dwelling Value
- $500,000 maximum for liability coverage
- Personal property can be insured up to 80% of the dwelling limit
- Other structures can be insured up to 50% of the dwelling limit
- 2%, 3%, or 5% wind/hail deductibles dependent on proximity to coast
- Homes can be insured at Actual Cost Value (ACV) or Replacement Cost Value (RCV)
- No elevation certifications required, no background or credit checks required
- Flood zone determinations required when purchasing flood endorsement