Our manufactured home “point of sale” program provides coverage using a comprehensive HO-3 Homeowners policy for the manufactured housing industry. Targeted for manufactured homes that are 20 years old or newer, our HO-3 Homeowners policy includes dwelling coverage, personal liability, personal property, additional living expense, other structures, and third-party medical payments. A highlight of this policy is the optional flood endorsement, which is consistent with coverage you would find through the NFIP for residential properties; this coverage can be added to the policy for an additional premium.
- Available in 50 states on a Surplus Lines basis, and able to write coverage where some policies do not, such as wind, hail, fire and flood coverage in coastal areas and hazardous brushfire areas.
- Written by A.M. Best, A-rated insurers
- A bespoke quoting platform that provides:
- Digital application – rate, quote and bind online
- Automated underwriting for program eligibility & optional coverages
- Credit card and ACH available
- Automated direct bill renewals
- Data reporting via dashboards, graphs and summaries
- Self-service policy management
- Ability to download policies directly to agency management systems
- Access to both Manufactured Homeowners & Standalone Flood products
- Distributed exclusively through brokers and agents
- Not required:
- Social security number, background checks or credit checks
- Flood zone determinations
- Available for owner, rental & seasonally occupied homes
- Coverage offered on manufactured homes that are 35 years old and newer
- Homes can be insured at Replacement Cost Value (RCV) or Actual Cash Value (ACV)
- $1,000 standard deductible, with higher deductible options available
- $300 minimum policy writing premium
- Max $250,000 dwelling limit
- Debris Removal up to $1,000
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE) up to $1,000
- Increased cost of compliance up to $30,000
- Optional $5,000 personal property coverage available
Let us help deliver a manufactured homes solution aligned to your portfolio’s needs.
Contact us at 1.800.833.5912
to learn more.
All descriptions, summaries or highlights of coverage are for general informational purposes only and do not amend, alter or modify the actual terms or conditions of any insurance policy. Coverage is governed only by the terms and conditions of the relevant policy.