Insurmark’s real estate owned program offers banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, servicers and asset managers insurance for properties in deed, in lieu, mortgagee in possession, or foreclosure. Our program allows the insured to select a coverage package that best suits their needs, including property, liability, flood, earthquake, and more. Administration is simple – use Insurmark Online to add, change or remove coverage, with instant access to print proof of coverage.
- We have a proprietary program which combines Real Estate Owned (REO) property, flood and liability into an admitted package policy
- Our policy includes replacement cost and special form for both residential and commercial risks; we can also we can offer blanket real estate owned flood and earthquake coverage
- Insurmark Online is an intuitive system that helps guide the insured to quickly add, cancel or change coverage during the policy period, print proof of coverage, calculate pro rata premiums, review management reports and loss status
- Eligible properties (occupied or vacant) include residential, manufactured homes and commercial buildings with actual cash value and replacement cost settlement options
- Choose from monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual billing options to help manage the expense of real estate owned property
- Available in 50 states